Looking to Exhibit
At Continuum, our focus is on driving sales for our exhibiting companies, supporting the goals of our sponsors and creating memorable experiences for our guests. Our management team will ensure that all of your requirements, from attracting the right audience to providing ROI metrics, will be met.
Here's an example of what our exhibitors say about Continuum's group of recreation shows.
Why Should You Exhibit?
- We have an experienced RV, Boat & Sportsman show management team with years of experience working on and producing shows such as the Hamilton RV Expo, The Hamilton Boat Fishing & Outdoor Show, The London Boat Fishing & Outdoor Show, The Central Ontario Boat Show & Sale, The Toronto International Boat Show, Miami International Boat Show, Philadelphia Boat Show, San Diego Boat Show & Sale, Chicago (IMTEC) trade show, New Orleans Boat & Sport Fishing Show, St. Louis Boat Show.
- We know how to deliver quality events that focus on making sure our exhibitors make sales.
- This geographic area has one of the largest per capita ratios for RV’ers, boaters, cottage owners, and avid fishing and outdoors enthusiasts in Ontario.
- In today’s economy we need to focus our support onto dealers and distributors with affordable exhibit rates to ensure a guaranteed ROI Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum is incredibly easy to move in / out and significantly reduces the cost to setup and tear down displays.
- With thousands of cars passing by the Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum per day via Highway 6 and Upper James Street (MTO statistic) our RV Expo location is “15 minutes from everything” with 6 acres of free paved parking has attracted huge crowds to all the shows that have been produced. We will bring you buyers!
How To Exhibit:
OUR TEAM EXPERIENCE
Our event management team can draw on over 25 years of combined personal experience producing events worldwide, including over 300 consumer shows across Canada, USA, UK, Australia & New Zealand. We understand the new economic realities and the needs of today's exhibitors, sponsors and guests.